The Foundation also raises funds for special initiatives and capital projects. Starting academic year 2020/2021, the following projects are examples of those ready to receive your support:
- Acquisition of the original Sea School Isaka Site.
- Renovation of all Buildings and Facilities at the original Sea School Isaka Site.
- Acquisition and construction of a new Ferry Dock/Jetty in Port Harcourt for Sea School Isaka.
- Acquisition of a Yacht for ferrying Sea School Students and Staff and Seamanship/Maritime Education.
- Acquisition of Computers, Office Equipment, Laboratory Equipment, Text Books, Audio/Visual Aids, and other Educational Aids for the Campus.
This holiday season please give back to support Sea School Isaka Alumni Foundation and its Sea School Isaka students who are preparing to be tomorrow’s leaders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs who will be adequately prepared to harness the full economic potential that the natural geographical setting provides them.
Please help make the “Sea School Isaka experience” accessible to those high school age kids in the Niger Delta, who dream of achieving a quality education with strong backgrounds in Seamanship, Modern Maritime Science & Technology, and Engineering, to meet the Global Maritime Industry needs in Boat and Ship Building, Maritime/Subsea Construction, Shipping, Port Operations, and Commercial Seafood Production.
To make a direct contribution to Sea School Isaka Alumni Foundation and Sea School Isaka students, click here. Or to give to the area of your greatest passion click GIVE at the top of this page and choose from the dropdown or enter your fund designation. Or enter a fund that fits your passion.